Monday, June 26, 2006

Little, little

I apologize in advance if you read my photobug OD account as well. I'm reusing some pictures because I think they're exciting.

In Virginia, there are supposedly only two kinds of venomous snakes. The first is the copperhead. He's, as you would expect, copper colored. The second is a black, water snake, called the cottonmouth water moccasin. Both can be deadly.



THIS, however, is not a scary snake. This little guy was hiding out in the back yard the other day, sunning himself on some old cement pipes. I tried to catch him but failed. Maybe another day!

9 Comments:

Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

ooh, snakes scare me! when I was a child, one bit my mom when she was gardening. I can't even bring myself to see one in a glass enclosure.

Kuala Lumpur Daily Photo
Drop by sometime.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Good one! Snakes don't usually bother me. looks kind of small.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Suzanne McDermott said...

Nicely framed. Am enjoying the Virginia photos, though I'm now in Nashville, I used to be in Charlottesville.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if it's not deadly, I don't know if snakes are necessarily not scary....

5:01 PM  
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

hmm tis a bit scary i think. When i was a little girl my brother swapped my radio for a slow-worm. Note, not HIS radio, though he had one. Mine.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh no don't like him! Something else please!

8:08 AM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

even too look at snakes is scarry to me.

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. online forex trading Kitchen remodeling sears Jenna jameson gallery pics Centralized network surveillance Generic patanol acne help Perfume+oil web design Divorce lawyers for women in michigan

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home